5 months ago
Elevation HR are delighted to be working on behalf of one of our key Sheffield based Engineering clients looking to strengthen their HR team with the addition of an accomplished HR Assistant. My client is innovative and market leading in their sector; supplying into a number of sectors.
The role will support the HR Manager providing critical day to day HR support and advice as required across the business; this is a great developmental role and the successful candidate will gain extensive exposure to all aspects of HR.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advising on ER issues, disciplinaries, grievances and other employment issues
- Coaching and mentoring managers regarding HR policies and procedures
- Providing critical support on Payroll queries
- Leading on sickness and absence management
- Providing administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle process
- Note taking in interviews, disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Additional ad-hoc duties
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards
- Previous experience within HR would be ideal
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Professional approach
My client is looking for someone who is hard working, a skilled communicator, flexible in their approach and has the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
If you are ready for the next step in your career and have experience of working within a similar position for a complex organisation then please get in touch for more information.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close