HR Advisor - Field Based Role - South
A very exiting hospitality brand are looking for their next HR Advisor to join the team. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team in a company that values hard work. This role would be perfect for someone who is currently looking to step up into the HR Advisor title and currently doing all the day to day goings on of an HR Advisor. This is a regional based role with frequent travel across UK.
- To be the first point of contact for all Employee Relations queries.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures, with the management teams and often trade union representation.
- Assisting managers to understand and implement policies and procedures and ensuring that these are adhered to at all times.
- Delivery of Management Training courses across brand and group including Employment Law, Performance Reviews, absence management etc;
- Leading key exit interviews and making recommendations to the business on areas of improvement.
- Running monthly management payroll and training payroll.
What we look for from you:
- Ideally part or full CIPD qualified
- Full Clean driving licence
- Resilient with an outgoing personality
- Able to deal with pressure
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Can adapt to any situation
- Willingness to learn
Please contact Max Morley if this role sounds like you on: email@example.com or call on