3 months ago
Hours - Mon to Friday - 37.5 hours a week, to be worked flexibility as per needs of the business.
Grade - Specialist
Salaried - £25,000 DOE.
Objective: Reporting to the HR Manager as part of their fast paced and forward-thinking HR team you will provide day to day support to their Managers in their understanding of company policies, best practice and employment law. This role is to cover their 5 sites throughout the South West.
- Be the priority contact to provide sound advice to Managers on all employment relation matters arising throughout the business, including any investigations, disciplinary, grievances, performance and conflict management.
- Support Managers in meetings by minute taking, composing and sending out letters, minutes, invitations and any other associated HR paperwork within set timescales.
- Provide advice on timescales, outcomes, sanctions and risk in employment law matters.
- Lead on investigations planning in sessions with any necessary witnesses, creating investigation questions and providing Chair of the Formal Meeting with a comprehensive evidential report on findings.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues as a standalone HR Assistant, only utilising support from Admin function where required.
- Work with managers and employees to ensure flawless planning and execution of structural change where required.
- Liaise with the relevant Line Manager when absence triggers are hit and discuss potential routes that can be followed.
- Prioritise own workload to ensure timescales for compliance are met.
- Oversee the Occupational Health process by working with the HR Assistant on referrals and ensure all data is collected in a timely and effective manner.
- Draft all formal letters, including disciplinary invites, outcome letters and appeal outcome letters as and when required.
- Liaise with HR Admin Assistant to ensure all relevant systems are updated.
- Ensure the relevant policies are being used and that they are up to date in accordance with employment law.
- Using Templates, create new contracts and job descriptions for internal role change amendments/contracts for current employees.
- Provide monthly report to the HR Manager to include, Starters, Leavers, % Attrition, absence figures and Formal Meetings held.
- Analyse trends through regular communication with Management Team and maintenance of employee data.
Work experience requirements:
- At least 2 years in a Senior HR role providing generalist HR advice at Management Level.
- CIPD Qualified to Associate level or working towards.
- The ability to manage complex policy casework autonomously
- Experience of implementing organisational development and change
- A strategic mind set - an ability to focus on cost to the business in relation to advice given
- Consultancy skills - challenges thinking and helps build practical solutions that reduce cost & deliver results
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close