Pure Business Group is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for our growing innovative company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join an expanding business that can offer a long term career and an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support recruitment and selection of staff
· Deal with Employee Relations queries
· Advise employees and managers on full HR function
· Review Company processes and develop new processes as required.
· Support in-house training
· Assist with payroll queries
· Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes.
· Administer employee discipline processes.
· Maintain knowledge of legal requirements.
· CIPD qualified Level 5
· Have at least 3 years’ experience working as HR Advisor or equivalent
· Knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management.
· Knowledge of business principles.
· Knowledge of legislation and regulations.
· Experience of relevant software.
· Organising and prioritising skills
· Good general computer literacy
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Methodical approach
· Ability to work as part of a team