My Client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to sit with the general HR team on a 10-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will report to the HR Manager and play a key role in the running of the London office from a people point of view. The role will support the sales & marketing, legal, developer, UX, professional services teams etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong generalist background and have good experience dealing with Employee Relations cases, Employee Engagement strategies, New Starter and Leaver processes, Support on Benefits reviews, annual pay and bonus reviews, Maternity and Paternity processes.
- Have experience dealing with HR queries on the office floor and experience dealing with staff that work remotely.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work autonomously, quickly understanding the business needs in an ever-changing market.
- Have up to date and thorough knowledge of UK employment law.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and juggle priorities.
- Previous experience of having worked in a technology/digital environment would be a distinct advantage.
For more information please contact: email@example.com, .