4 months ago
Elevation HR are excited to be recruiting exclusively for an Human Resources Advisor for one of our Manufacturing clients based in North Derbyshire. Reporting into the HRBP this role will form part of a busy UK HR team.
Due to an exciting period of change my client is looking to appoint a Generalist HR professional, ideally from a Manufacturing / FMCG background who is confident and comfortable in working on their own initiative and delivering an efficient, professional HR service. You will need to be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, with a robust but empathetic approach to supporting and dealing with management queries. The role may also be involved in HR projects and initiatives across the wider HR team both in the UK and Europe.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a comprehensive HR Advisory service to the business; supporting the wider HR team and coaching the HR Apprentice
- Supporting on the full recruitment process inclusive of liaising with Managers and PSL agencies
- Coordination of HR inductions and scheduling of employee on-boarding programme
- Coaching and advising managers through investigations and disciplinary hearings
- Liaising with the Occupational Health Nurse to provide a seamless OH service
- Ad hoc duties to support business when required
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within an HR Advisor level role
- Strong ER and employment law knowledge
- Confident in a challenging and fast paced environment
- HR experience within a Manufacturing/FMCG environment or similar
- CIPD qualified or studying towards essential
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment