- Excellent opportunity to support the HRBP across sites in the East Midlands & Scotland (minimal travel required)
- Working for a fast paced manufacturing business in Derbyshire
- Renowned name in manufacturing specifically in the aerospace and automotive sectors
- Sites based across the UK
- To provide effective and proactive HR advice and guidance, particularly in respect of employee relations, rewards, training, development and resourcing to management and employees.
- To provide administrative support to the HR Business Partner including monthly reporting requirements, HR / People analytics for the business and maintaining personnel files for the Human Resources department
- Proactive support and advice across the full spectrum of employee relations and employment law (i.e. grievance, discipline and welfare issues).
- Maintain a good working understanding of UK employment law, as appropriate
- Assist in the Implementation of all current policies, processes and procedures and prevailing legislation across the business. Work proactively to map HR process to one standard for the UK.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary.
- Encourage and where necessary enforce Company and legal compliance, whilst balancing the needs of the business
- Provide support and advice to line managers in respect of recruitment and resourcing (including rightsizing and outplacement) for the full spectrum of roles and grades
- Actively develop knowledge and techniques so as to act as a conduit across all areas of the business to ensure effective cross process business solutions
- Support induction and development programmes.
- Support the business and the HR team in the development of a thorough communications plan.
- Provide input to the development and delivery of any training ensuring that it is aligned with and supports the Company's strategy
- Engage proactively and support HR / Business project work for the Group as and when required.
- To be a back up for the monthly Payroll.
- To undertake any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Experience as HR Officer or HR Generalist within manufacturing, aerospace/automotive would be of interest
- HR system experience like ADP, etc.
- Payroll Experience would be desirable.
- Highly proficient in Excel (ability to do pivot tables, formula, vlookup, etc), PowerPoint presentations (ability to build graphs from data files, etc) and Word (mail merge, formatting, autofill, etc).
- Project experience / process mapping experience desirable but not essential.
- Full clean driving licence
- Commutable to Derbyshire
Basic salary D.O.E of up to £40,000
25 days holiday + BH