HR Advisor, Financial Services, London, £50,000
The fantastic Banking organisation is looking for a HR Adviser to join their London office on a permanent role. This is a well-established financial services organisation present in Asia, Australia, America, and Europe.
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the HR Director and HR Business Partners on supporting the business. The successful candidate will be acting as a trusted advisor and counsel to the business and will partner across all HR matters.
- Advise and support the HR Director and Business Partners across all HR Matters;
- Take responsibility on various projects;
- Provide advise on HR Policies to stakeholders;
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and delivery of services in line with the HR Strategy;
- Support L&D activities;
- Conducts disciplinary and grievance meetings;
- Oversight and coordinate administrative processes;
- Part or full CIPD qualification;
- Ideally minimum 3 years' experience within financial services;
- Strong employment law knowledge;
- Customer Minded;
- Great time management skills;
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop strong professional services;
If the role is of interest to you, please or call at.