Annapurna have recently partnered with a major global Fintech looking for an HR advisor top join their London team on a 12 month FTC.
This person will advise their 2,000 strong UK team on ER, occupational health and sickness regulations. This will also give the advisor exposure to project management and leadership.
- Full ownership of visa and immigration, occupational health, sickness and leave of absences
- Ownership of all of low to medium ER caseqwork, supported by specialists where appropriate
- Lead or support on project s, contributing to initiatives aimed at improveing the people function
- Design and delivery of training on HR policies, GDPR and HRIS capability
- 2-3 years' experience in HR - ideally at advisory level
- University degree or appropriate CIPD Level in Human Resources management or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of occupational health, visa and immigration and employee absence
- Desirable - profiecieny with Workday HR systems
- Desirable - background in customer focussed global business in finance, risk management or consultancy
If you're interested, contact Nick Howell onor at firstname.lastname@example.org