8 months ago
Elevation HR are working with a leading Professional Services Organisation to support them with the recruitment of a HR Advisor.
The role will coach line managers, both internally and externally, providing advice and guidance by telephone or face-to-face across the full spectrum of HR to include ER issues, particularly discipline, grievance, capability/performance management and sickness, supporting on recruitment campaigns and delivering projects.
Skills and experience required to be a successful HR Advisor:
* A minimum of 2 years' HR experience, having had exposure to ER issues
* CIPD qualification, management or legal qualification is desirable
* Experience in the application of company HR policy and procedures
* Sound knowledge of employment legislation
* Ability to organise and prioritise caseload within a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrate a calm and professional approach to sensitive people issues
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.