about 1 month ago
Circa £32,000 dependent upon depth and breadth of
Category: HR Advisor Jobs
This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to play a key role within a small, but highly effective, HR team, covering a wide range of generalist responsibilities. The role is based in Norwich, but will involve regular travel to multiple other sites across the East of England; therefore, a full driving licence is essential.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
You will provide confidential, efficient and proactive HR advisory support to facilitate the delivery of a comprehensive HR service of the highest possible standard to all concerned.
HR Advisor Requirements:
You will be a proactive, strong HR generalist, with demonstrable experience of managing a high volume case load, in a fast-paced, customer-focussed environment. You will be confident, assertive and resilient, with the ability to manage your own workload and priorities.
It is expected that you will have in-depth knowledge and experience of current employment legislation and that you proactively maintain your CPD.
It is likely that you will be qualified to at least CIPD level 5. It is desirable that you are fully qualified to CIPD level 7, however for the right candidate the Company would consider supporting the full qualification.
Do you have:
- Proven experience of working in an HR advisory capacity?
- Experience of managing competing priorities whilst achieving the required outcomes?
- Excellent administrative skills?
- The ability to work with a high level of accuracy and with good attention to detail?
- The ability to prioritise workloads efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines?
- Clear, effective, written and verbal communication skills?
- Proficient MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook?
- The ability to act with professionalism, discretion and diplomacy at all times?
- The proven ability to build strong working relationships with managers and to liaise effectively at all levels
- The commitment to the delivery of a confidential, high quality service?
If you have the requisite experience and knowledge and can offer the commitment required to undertake this role, then our client would love to hear from you.
Please note: psychometric assessment and skills testing will form part of the selection process. You may also be asked to provide evidence of your CPD.
No agencies please.
About Our Client:
Our client employs over 650 people and operates from 20 sites across Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire.
Location: Hall Road, Norwich, NR4 6AJ
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Salary: Circa £32,000 dependent upon depth and breadth of experience, knowledge and level of CIPD qualification
Closing date: Wednesday 12 February 2020
You may have experience of the following: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources, HR Business Partner, etc.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
17 days ago
only 12 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close