about 1 year ago
Elevation HR are excited to be recruiting exclusively on behalf of one of our North Derbyshire based Manufacturing clients looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their growing business. Reporting into the FD the role will be standalone HR supporting the managers and staff of c100 headcount. The emphasis will be on operational and generalist HR and will focus on providing day to day support to managers, as well as HR administration and payroll. This is an exciting stand-alone role working for a highly innovative and market leading business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coaching, mentoring and advising Managers on all ER and HR related enquiries / issues inclusive of absence and performance management processes
- Supporting Line Managers with the full recruitment process, ensuring best practice and compliance
- Collation and processing of Company Payroll, including weekly analysis of Shop floor hours, calculation of holiday pay adjustments and pension auto-enrolment
- Implementing companywide policies and procedures
- Managing full employee lifecycle
- HR KPI data collection and reporting
- General HR administration duties as required
- Facilitating and co-ordinating training and development for the business
- Ad-hoc projects e.g. appraisal process, employee engagement, salary-benchmarking etc.
We are keen to speak with HR Professionals with the following Skills & Experience:
- CIPD Level 5 (Minimum CIPD Level 3) - support will be offered to develop qualifications
- Previous experience within a similar HR Advisor role gained within a commercial environment
- Confidence and ability to work within a stand-alone capacity
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- A high level of honesty and integrity
Consideration will be given to flexible hours or a 4 day week and additionally they will support further CIPD learning.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on HR positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.