7 months ago
Our client has a vacancy within their HR Department and are currently recruiting for the role of a HR Advisor. They are looking for candidates who have relevant and proven experience seeking an opportunity to develop their skills and join a growing organisation.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Maintain legal compliance and promote equality and fairness in the application of HR policies and procedures.
- Advise Line Managers in managing dispute resolution, grievances, disciplinaries and dismissals.
- Advise Line Managers on best practice in people management and enacting HR policies and procedures including recruitment and selection, performance management and absence management.
- Promote opportunities to enhance employee engagement ensuring HR process adherence.
- Support embed recruitment processes to optimise sourcing and selection of talent whilst seeking opportunities to reduce recruitment costs and developing talent pools to meet future workforce planning requirements.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience for new starters ensuring appropriate inductions are delivered.
- Ensure all administrative HR activities are completed diligently aiming for 100% accuracy and on time delivery in line with HR Process Manual.
- Coordinate the Apprenticeship Scheme
- Manage changes to terms and conditions diligently including flexible working, change to roles, and changes to remuneration.
- Effectively support the Site meet audit requirements relating to HR
- Coordinate training and development on Site
- Support the VP Human Resources tactically with functional projects
HR Advisor Requirements:
- CIPD qualified or studying towards accreditation.
About the company:
Our client is a privately-owned enterprise trading on a global basis, supplying precision machined components, fabrications and assemblies to leading OEM’s in the aerospace, defence, marine, power generation and nuclear markets, demonstrating an impressive health and safety culture.
Type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 39 hours per week
Location: Alcester - B49 6EH
You may have experience of the following: HR Coordinator, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Manager, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Assistant, CIPD, HR Generalist, etc.