2 months ago
Are you a pro-active and confident HR Advisor who enjoys working in a fast paced environment? Do you have experience of providing a wide range of HR support to Operational staff? Our client is looking for a part time HR Advisor to support the team across the Argyll and Bute region.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Coaching, challenging and assisting Line Managers in the understanding and implementation of policies such as performance management, absence management and disciplinary and grievance.
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation
- Proactively encouraging and coaching Line Managers to address absence and performance issues.
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy development such as staff performance and health and safety.
- Completing administration tasks such as meeting notes and procedure outcome letters.
- Working with the SHE Department to ensure Occupational Health cases are managed appropriately and offering Line Managers guidance on addressing complex absence cases.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Supporting Line Managers in the recruitment of staff
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
HR Advisor Requirements:
- Experience in an HR Advisor role or equivalent
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards a CIPD qualification
- Excellent IT literacy with high proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and influencing skills,
- Can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Be prepared to challenge the status quo
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Team Player
- Confident and happy to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- High levels of drive and flexibility
About our client:
They are a leading waste-to-product business ideally positioned to be part of the solution to some of the main environmental problems facing society today: reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of finite natural resources.
The UK Services Division employs approximately 600 employees over 30 locations and collectively they handle more than 1.97 million tonnes of waste annually, achieving a 73% recycling and recovery rate.
As a Group, it employs approximately 6,500 employees over 162 locations in 6 countries in Europe. Collectively they handle more than 13 million tonnes of waste annually, achieve a 91% recycling and recovery rate and avoid 3 million tonnes of carbon pollution. They have the broadest range of waste-to-product services in the industry. Above all, the team is committed and passionate about their mission: Waste No More.
Location: Lochgilphead, Argyll and Bute
Salary: £30,000 pa (pro rata)
Contract type: Part time, 6 months fixed term contract
Hours: 21 hours per week (flexible but must include some hours on Tue, Wed, Thurs)
Benefits: Car Allowance, 33 days holiday inc, bank holidays, employer enhanced pension with 4 x life assurance cover, option to join Company Share Save scheme, a range of discounts at nationwide retailers.
You may have experience of the following: HR Coordinator, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Manager, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, Human Resources Manager, etc.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close