3 months ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients based in Sheffield City Centre looking for a HR Advisor with extensive Employee Relations and Employment Law knowledge, initially on a 6 month contract to cover maternity leave. There is potential for the role to go permanent, however this is not guaranteed.
Joining a well-established HR function; the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the business with ER queries as well as supporting line managers and business managers with disciplinary, investigation and grievance meetings as well as providing general ER advice.
Our client is looking for someone who is confident, professional and well organised as this is a fast paced environment requiring an efficient and timely HR / ER service for the wider business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of high level operational advice and guidance to stakeholders, line managers and business managers on the full range of ER issues specifically with Performance, Absence, Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- Supporting line managers with performance cases and assisting with creating and detailing plans
- Coaching and mentoring of line managers in order to successfully and professionally conduct fact finds as well as conduct disciplinary meetings
- Effectively communicating any changes of relevant law and regulation to the HR team, line managers and the wider business
- Ensuring all case outcomes are ethical and fair and are reached professionally
Elevation HR are looking to speak with candidates with the following:
- Minimum Level 3 CIPD qualification
- Successful track record within an HR or ER role within a fast paced, customer centric organisation
- Excellent ER and Employment Law knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong stakeholder management capability
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool
£25k - £30k