Job Title: Human Resource Advisor
Salary: Dependent on experience and hours prepared to work
Job type: Flexible Part Time Basis (Covering up to 2-3 Days per week)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Advisor to join our team based at the Company's Newbury office, supporting both Newbury and Manchester on a Flexible Part Time Basis (covering between 2 to 3 days per week).
The Company are a dynamic and growing MSP, with offices in Newbury, Manchester and a team of field engineers working out of London.
The successful candidate will need to be people focused with the ability to forge relationships across the team and provide a hands-on approach to managers and employees on matters such as performance management, conduct, and absence management.
- Building relationships with the business to help motivate the teams ensuring company values met
- Lead the recruitment process including adverts, job boards, selection and interviews
- Responsible for onboarding and integrating new employees including PC set up, relevant training booked and paperwork completed
- Hold responsibility for apprentices in the workplace ensuring Individual development plans fulfilled
- Provide administration service on Employment contracts, job descriptions and all HR written communications ensuring HR Files are correctly maintained
- Coordinating the probation review process and annual appraisal process ensuring that information has been recorded and training opportunities agreed and sourced
- Responsible for the exit interview process and documentation
- Managing employee relations issues including sickness, disciplinary and grievances providing advice and guidance to managers as required
- Ensure company policies meet the UK legislation standards
- Hold the relationship with outsourced Payroll and HR Support
- Any HR related projects as agreed by Management
Successful candidates will either be working towards CIPD qualification or already have this certification and have demonstrable experience of working at HR Advisor level in a generalist role, having dealt with disciplinary and grievance cases. Experience in a technical company would be an advantage but not essential.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK employment law
- Builds effective working relationships
- Demonstrate effective influencing and persuasion skills
- Clear and concise communication skills both verbal and written
- IT literate - Word, Excel
- Passion to work and grow with a striving organisation.
- Fully or partly CIPD qualified
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Human Resources, Part-time Advisor, Technical HR Advisor, Part-time HR Advisor, Experienced HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor.