HR Advisor - Global British Brand
Greenfield, near Oldham, Manchester
About the Company
Our client offers beautiful, elegant and practical Greenhouses and Glasshouses with a worldwide reputation for perfect design, enduring strength, unparalleled quality and everlasting performance.
Providing beautiful ranges of Greenhouses and Glasshouses for the everyday gardener, to the largest bespoke designs across their Victorian, Modern and Heritage ranges, our client works hard to cater to the needs of every individual customer and gardener and every individual garden.
Each one of our client’s products is individually designed to the specification of the customer, whether for professional or private need. The company pridesthemselves on the quality of their workmanship and they work closely with customers to ensure they get exactly what they need.
As our client continues to grow, they are now looking for an HR Advisor to join their team in Greenfield near Oldham, easily commutable from Huddersfield, Rochdale and Manchester.
- Salary of c£25,000 DOE
- Develop a rewarding career with a market leading, luxury British brand
- Build on your existing expertise as part of a hard-working team
- Collaborative and fresh-thinking environment
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity for a human resources professional to take their next step and advance their career with a world-leading British company.
Our client has created an outstanding range of products which are renowned across the globe for their design, quality and beauty and now they need you to help them as they continue to grow and expand their workforce.
As an HR Advisor, you will be challenged to ensure that our client’s working environment is world-leading and effective generalist support is provided to all areas of the business.
Working on all aspects of HR operations, you will ensure that the company works within relevant legislation, administer recruitment campaigns and provide advice and support as required.
Specifically, you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries
- Work closely with the Payroll Team
- Complete recruitment activity including screening and on-boarding
- Support the business and colleagues in areas such as maternity/paternity, retirement, absence, disciplinaries and other HR topics
- Issue correspondence and documentation as required
- Lead and support a range of ad hoc initiatives and projects
To be considered as an HR Advisor, you will need:
- Previous HR generalist experience
- A good understanding of employment law
- Strong IT skills including proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
- To be flexible and organised with the ability to communicate at all levels
Ideally, you will be CIPD qualified, however this is by no means essential. HR experience gained within a manufacturing environment would also be beneficial.
Our client is eager to hear from you if you have held the role of HR Advisor, HR Generalist, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Generalist, HR Partner, HR Officer, ER Advisor, or HR Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to advance your career as an HR Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.