HR Advisor – Global Broadcaster (12 Month Contract)
The Shard, London
Our client is an international media network dedicated to giving a voice to the voiceless in some of the world’s most unreported locations. Built on a foundation of honesty, independence and diversity, their correspondents work continuously to find and cover the stories that matter.
They are now seeking an HR Advisor to join their team in London’s iconic Shard building for a 12 month contract. This is the ideal role for a proactive HR Assistant or Administrator looking to take their next step up.
- Salary of £28,000 - £30,000
- 28 days’ holiday
- Join a truly global media provider with a 4,000 strong team
- Support free, unbiased media reporting on stories from across the world
- Be a key driver in maintaining and enhancing a talented, skilled and driven workforce
Joining this highly recognisable media network, you will discover a diverse, inclusive and dynamic team delivering exciting media solutions and news stories to a global audience.
With a strong set of values underlining all of their activities, they promote integrity and respect, the telling of real stories, a pioneering spirit, credibility and excellence.
So, if you have HR generalist experience this is the ideal role to take your next step, advance your career and join an exceptional organisation.
As an HR Advisor, you will be tasked with supporting staff and human resource initiatives and activities within the London broadcast centre, European bureaus and the team in Doha, Qatar.
Providing a high level of HR generalist support, you will work in conjunction with all departments for operational and transactional HR services and support. You’ll work with Managers regarding HR policies and procedures, take part in recruitment, induction, performance and absence management, payroll, pension, benefits and ER activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide guidance and advice on employee relations cases
- Manage monthly payroll
- Oversee the day-to-day delivery of HR services
- Act as a key point of contact for recruitment partners, internal recruiters and external recruitment and advertising agencies
To be considered as an HR Advisor, you will need:
- Generalist HR knowledge and experience, including knowledge of UK employment legislation and best practice
- To be proficient at advising, coaching and influencing managers
This is the right role for you is you have held the role of HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Co-ordinator, HR Assistant, HR Administrator, Global HR Advisor, or Regional HR Advisor.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you can see yourself as an HR Advisor with a global broadcaster and media organisation, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.