£30,000 per annum
Fixed Term (15 months) covering Maternity leave.
Are you looking for a Role where you can make a real difference?
Our client is a leading national charity providing support to young people and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs. They believe in championing the right of disabled people to live, work, socialise and participate in the community, free of discrimination and unnecessary boundaries.
They are recruiting an experienced Advisor to join their HR Team, based in South Leeds (LS11). To be successful in this role you will need to use your experience and creativity to influence the way they deliver their HR service at every level.
Working in partnership with HR Business partners, Advisors and Assistants, you will be required to act as an advisory point of contact. Providing flexible support and expert employee relations advice to local Services, Areas, and Divisions.
This is a unique opportunity to widen your HR knowledge-base, working nationally for a Top 100 Charity whilst maintaining a close working relationship with a small Team.
Key areas of responsibility are to include:
• Providing support to operational managers and HR Business Partners with TUPE transfers and restructures.
• Delivering formal training to managers on a range of HR subject areas.
• Training and coaching HR Assistants
• Liaising with legal advisors on employment law issues.
• Managing a varied ER case-load.
The position comes with the opportunity to take the lead in one of the following 3 key areas of development and would suit an individual with a strong skillset in reporting and producing Management Information:
• Day to day management and supervision of the HR Assistant team.
• Development of HR Policies, processes and systems, taking a continuous improvement approach.
• Responsible for management of the HR database (iTrent) and the production of regular HR Management Information.
• CIPD qualified or working towards, along with experience of a similar role in a fast-paced environment.
• You will have experience of advising on change programmes including redundancy, staffing restructures and TUPE transfers
• Experience of working in social care or health services.
• Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel according to the needs of the organisation.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.