10 months ago
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity within Human Resources?
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, data and digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.2 million customers and employing over 2,700 colleagues at sites in Bexhill, Leicester and Newmarket.
We are seeking an HR Advisor to join our dynamic Human Resources team. The role is based in our new vibrant Leicester office in the town centre.
About the role:
* Acts as the first point of contact for all HR queries and provide a full HR service to the business to ensure an efficient and effective HR delivery
* Ensure a consistent approach to ER/Advice across the business, working with HR colleagues on other sites
* Ensure that any case related outcomes are consistent, aligned to legislation and colleague and company balanced
* Manage case work, including supporting and coaching the line managers on best practice
* Highlights any trends from ER related issues and support the HR Advisory Manager on tackling issue areas on monthly report
* You will be CIPD qualified or working towards it
* Substantial experience of working in an HR function either in a generalist or specialist role
* Comprehensive knowledge of HR processes and systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to explain complex issues in a straightforward way
* Comprehensive and thorough knowledge of employment law and practice
In return you will receive a competitive salary. We look forward to receiving your application.
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close
only 6 days until close
only 27 days until close