Stantec UK has an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join our team on a permanent basis, based in our Warrington office.
Acting as first line support to our business, the successful candidate must a thrive through strong working relationships, enjoy carrying out accurate administration and data input tasks, have a zealous approach to learning and able to keep a steady nerve in an occasionally difficult environment.
Supporting our HR Business Partners and working closely with other members of the multi-disciplined team, this role is ideal for someone who enjoys working within a busy, supportive and highly motivated environment.
Primary Purpose of Job:
To support the HR Business Partners in their role with the various business units. To give full administrative support and ensure that the HR database is up to date with changes.
• Ensure change processes are met, changes are authorized and accurate, relevant people informed:
o Employment Status changes
o Remuneration and Benefits changes
o Work arrangement changes
o Absence status changes
o Personal arrangement
• Be involved in:
o Taking minutes at disciplinary and grievance meetings
o Queries from employees
o Queries from Bid Managers
• Keep trackers up to date:
o Migrant workers
o Self employed
• Ensure systems entry and reporting is accurate and timely
• Undertake all administrative tasks to support HR Business Partners
• Ensure that all letters of appointment or changes are sent out in a timely fashion with all accompanying paperwork
• Ensure that various stakeholders are informed of changes if appropriate
• Ensure that various stakeholders are told of employee movements every week
• Ensure that the payroll cut off is performed every month to capture changes to payroll responsibilities
• Keep iTrent and Pune up to date with changes, newcomers and leavers
• Enable E1 up to date by Pune with changes reflected in iTrent
• Ensure foreign workers are legally employed
• Escalate to HR Business Partner’s any issue that is a concern
• Track secondments for tax purposes and inform Tax Manager of any extension to a secondment that may impact on with Company’s tax position
To be successful in this role, you will need;
• Knowledge of HR practice an advantage
• A willingness to grow and progress through the department
• Strong attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Very good IT skills
• Team player approach
We are an equal opportunities employer.