3 months ago
HR and Facilities Manager
Job Title – HR and Facilities Manager
Location – CB4 0WZ Cambridge
Salary – £50K+ + excellent bonus and benefits package
Duration – Permanent / Full Time
Sector – Human Resources
Our client is a global healthcare company whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. They accomplish this mission by producing life-saving protein therapies for patients and by providing hospitals, pharmacies and healthcare professionals with the tools they need to deliver expert medical care.
They are looking for a HR and Facilities Manager, to join their Cambridge-based management team to support the team by ensuring that their HR and H&S policies and procedures are developed to the highest standard, implemented and maintained. This role will also include the smooth running of the organisation and strategic facilities management of the UK offices. They expect the role to be at least 50% focused on the HR side of the role.
The responsibilities will include:
- Being the go-to person in relation to employment and personnel.
- Responsible for all personnel documentation and processes as well as ensuring that all policies and procedures are up to date in line with UK legislation.
- Preparation of payroll working closely with the local payroll provider and the pensions advisor
- Health & Safety, you will be the competent person ensuring that all current H&S legislation is adopted and all policies and procedures are in line with this legislation working with group H&S as the H&S co-ordinator
- Facilities management and administration including managing reception and admin cover.
- Local contact for GDPR
The successful HR and Facilities Manager will have:
- Education to degree level with relevant CIPD qualifications.
- Experience within a Human Resources role or an Operations Manager role which has touched on all areas of HR and be confident to be the go-to person in this area.
- Reasonable understanding of finance to take on the payroll responsibilities
- A pragmatic and sensible to approach to H&S.
- Have enough experience and gravitas to manage individuals who don’t report to them
You will be keen and willing to learn within the role. You may have a background of the following Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, Personnel Manager, Office Manager, Operations Manager, NEBOSH, Facilities Manager, Health & Safety etc.,
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications. Emerald Starfish are working exclusively with this client on a retained basis.
Closing date for applications is 15th February 2019.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close