8 months ago
A HR and Recruitment Co-ordinator is required for a professional well established company based in Northamptonshire.You will need to have had experience within a generalist HR position which includes managing recruitment. This is a permanent position which offers the opportunity to progress your career in HR and Recruitment.
• Supporting the HR Manager and HR Advisors with any HR related support required
• Work with hiring managers to ensure job description and role requirements are correct and accurately reflect needs of the business.
• Prepare advertisements and circulate using internal/external agreed partners.
• Provision of monthly recruitment KPIs.
• Handle ad response, select according to role requirements and support recruiting managers with guidance and advice.
• Hold screening interviews/assessment centres as needed.
• Support recruiting managers with interview preparation and delivery as needed.
• Provide training and support of HR recruitment tools.
• Preparation of offer and associated documentation.
• Support the onboarding process as necessary.
• Co-Ordinate online social media recruitment activity to drive up flow of followers and online applications.
• Attend recruitment fairs and careers events.
• Continuously update recruitment strategy to ensure aligned with changes in legislation and business requirements.
• Previous recruitment experience within an HR environment.
• HR Co-ordination and Administration skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Team Player
For more information please contact Esther at Satarah Recruitment Limited
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close