8 months ago
HR and training Administrator
Our client is looking for a professional, competent and enthusiastic person who is able to communicate well at all levels. An excellent benefits package is on offer including annualised hours (flexible working) and a career average pension scheme. They have modern open plan offices and smart working practices and the technology to support mobile working.
Position: HR and Training Administrator
Location: Milton Park, Didcot
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £20,578 - £24,032 per annum
Benefits: A basic 23 days annual leave per annum, rising to 28 days after five years. You also have all the bank holidays to look forward to and time off between Christmas and New Year. Flexible working and annualised hours; pension scheme; childcare voucher scheme; Cycle scheme; Various schemes to keep you healthy; Free parking.
About the role:
They are looking for a HR and training Administrator to join the councils to support their staff with their new HR systems and processes and to work with their HR provider on a variety of HR matters.
- Supporting managers through their new recruitment service
- Administering Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
- Supporting managers through the new employee / starter process
- Supporting their HR provider to run training courses for staff
- Ensuring staff are up to date with the mandatory training needed for their roles
- Supporting their HR provider to co-ordinate their corporate induction
- Supporting staff with their new HR system
- Supporting staff with any HR issues or queries
- Working with their HR provider to maintain and improve their new HR system
- Ensuring all HR documents, forms and letters are up-to-date
- Supporting their HR provider with their childcare voucher scheme
- Supporting the HR and training business partner with their job evaluation scheme
- Ensuring HR and training information on their intranet and council websites is up-to-date
- Co-ordinating and promoting wellbeing initiatives e.g. massage, reflexology, health assessments
- Preparing and circulating HR reports and metrics e.g. annualised hours reports
- Supporting HR related internal audits
- Administering their Employee assistance scheme, occupational health service and lone worker scheme
- Ensuring Display Screen Equipment assessments are up to date
- Raising purchase orders and coding invoices on their financial system for example for training, lease cars
- Good standard GCSE’s (grades A to C) or equivalent level of experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Intermediate MS office skills and ability to adapt to using different databases and systems
- Experience of producing reports from IT systems
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service ethos and a desire to exceed customer expectations
If you have the following experience or qualifications – it’s a bonus:
- A levels or equivalent
- Experience of working in a HR team
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, Human Resources etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.