5 months ago
A HR and Training Advisor is required by my client to offer the provision of generalist advice to employees and managers and liaison with a range of external customers/suppliers. A background in Financial Services or Banking would be an advantage.
Coaching; organising and delivery of training and development and performance management including the annual review process linked to the company's performance related pay programme. Recruitment support from job description/advert to offer and contract.
A range of other tasks including keeping appraised of employment law, policies and procedures and responding to system enquiries/tasks.
• Provision of advice and support to employees and managers on all HR matters including performance management issues including the annual review/performance related pay process.
• Coach and guide managers in employee relations, HR Processes and compliance.
• Organising and promoting staff development, arranging and delivering training and liaising with staff, managers and training providers as required.
• Evaluation and analysis of training.
• Supporting business with resourcing needs; talent management and succession planning.
• Advice and assistance with grievance/disciplinary/redundancy/resignation issues as required.
• Production of monthly reports on training, recruitment; PRP and salary data.
• Delivering induction training and handling associated administrative tasks.
• Coaching/advising managers and staff on all relevant HR issues and ensuring compliance with all legislation relating to employment law and practices.
• Assist with the Project work as necessary.
• Act as a change agent continually reinforcing the use of HR tools, practices and policies as they relate to current and transformational initiatives.
• Highlights areas for improvement or concern with the Head of HR.
• Assist the Head of HR with occupational health requests.
• Support the pay review process.
• Assist colleagues as and when business needs dictate.
• CIPD qualified.
• The ability to handle a heavy workload with minimal supervision.
• Excellent IT skills including Excel for the production of reports.
• Financial or banking background would be an advantage
• Superb communication skills
• Training experience
Please send your CV and contact Esther Greenwood for a confidential discussion about this position.
27 days ago
only 15 hours until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close