7 months ago
This company is a manufacturer of precision automotive components, with a purpose built factory close to the M1 on the outskirts of Barnsley. Using the latest in manufacturing technology, the company supplies bearings and related components to the major automotive manufacturers within Europe.
A vacancy now exists for an HR Assistant to work in their fast paced HR/General Affairs department. Directly reporting to the HR Manager, the ideal candidate will have working knowledge of employment law and HR practices, previous experience of working within an HR environment and using Time and Attendance and HR systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide an effective administration function including processing starters and leavers, personnel records and general HR correspondence
- Management of the time and attendance system
- Provide first line HR advice and support to management and employees across all aspects of HR
- Organising onsite Occupational Health service
- Support recruitment activities
- Support the HR Manager in reviewing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Provide HR data to support business targets and identifying opportunities for improvement
- General office tasks, including reception duties, stationery control, postage requirements
- Arranging travel requirements
- Organising work wear and PPE
This role will included some varied duties and not limited to the above.
Applicants should be competent in the use of Microsoft Office. In addition to being well organised and thorough, they should also be able to communicate well, have the ability to prioritise and multi task, present a professional image and maintain confidentiality and have a helpful approach to others.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.