11 months ago
Would you like to be a HR Assistant for a growing organisation that is a leader in its field? Are you looking to develop your career as a HR Assistant and help support a company that is implementing growth across the globe? This is a great company that will give you the opportunity to develop your career as a HR professional.
SALARY: £20,000 - £22,000
LOCATION: Blackpool, Lancashire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Blackpool, Preston, Southport
As the HR Assistant you will support the smooth running of the HR team and assist the HR Manager with daily administrative tasks. These tasks may include organisation and maintenance of employee files, assisting with the recruitment process for new starters and preparing HR correspondence and providing general support for the Senior Management Team and the Directors.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Developing policies and procedures relating to the business
• Providing confidential advice and assistance to the HR Manager
• Administration, co-ordination and support of recruitment
• Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
• Assisting in the development of the induction process
• Coordinating and administering training and development
• Answering incoming telephone calls
• Assist in all related project work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Influencing, persuading, coaching and negotiating skills
• Excellent planning and organisation skills to meet deadlines
• Experience of recruitment, retention and development
• Qualified to CIPD level 3 or above
• Knowledge of payroll / accounts
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a confidential and professional manner
• Must enjoy working with people and be customer focused
• Adaptable to change
• Energetic and enthusiastic
We are a leading organisation in its field that is achieving rapid growth within the UK and the global markets.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to get in to a global leader in their field and build a very rewarding career.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: HR Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Advisor – Human Resources.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Chris Nichols quoting HR Assistant, reference CN1711-20 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
5 days ago
only 1 day until close