11 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Assistant to join this rapidly growing organisation, supporting the HR Manager by undertaking many managerial responsibilities. This is a great company that will support the successful candidate throughout their HR career.
SALARY: £20,000 - £24,000
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Lytham, Preston, Lancaster, Blackburn, Barton
As the HR Assistant you will support the smooth running of the HR team and assist the HR Manager with daily administrative tasks. These tasks may include organisation and maintenance of employee files, assisting with the recruitment process for new starters and preparing HR correspondence and providing general support for the Senior Management Team and the Directors.
You will be responsible for:
• Understanding and developing employee policies and procedures throughout the company
• To oversee training and development of staff, and play an active role within the recruitment process
• Providing confidential advice and assistance to the HR Manager in relation to employee pay, performance and reviews
• Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and any other employee information
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the companies training procedures
• Answering incoming telephone calls and general office administration
• Possess excellent and verbal communication skills
• To negotiate with relevant stakeholders in a persuasive and professional manner
• Excellent planning and organisation to work towards regular deadlines
• Qualified to CIPD level 3 or above
• Previous knowledge and experience of payroll / accounts
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a confidential and professional manner
• Be proactive in your approach to work, being positive and adaptable when faced with challenges within the workplace environment.
Our client is a leading organisation in its field that is achieving rapid growth throughout the UK and the global markets. With over 40 years’ experience within their industry, there has never been a more exciting time to join this market leading organisation as they go through a period of exciting change as they look to expand their HR team.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
HR Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Advisor – Human Resources.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or
agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting HR Assistant, reference JKB1711-87 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
2 days ago
only 26 days until close