A media company in Central London is looking for a HR Assistant to join their team. You will report to a Head of HR and assist in supporting a client group of 50 people.
- Provide advice and assistance on HR policies, procedures and legislation.
- Update the Company Handbook on a regular basis
- Maintain HRS, creating employee records, inputting data and updating records, and uploading documents; ongoing management of the system
- Provide information and reports on data(absence, staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person etc) for monthly board reports
- Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management
- Training & Development
- Compensation and benefits
For more information please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org