6 months ago
Elevation HR are recruiting for an Interim HR Administrator to join a leading name in their industry based in the Wakefield area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent SME reporting into the HR Manager with full operational HR responsibility for general HR and some payroll.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- First point of contact on all HR related queries. Escalating complex issues to the manager
- Coordinating ER hearings and meetings, ensuring letters are delivered in a timely manner.
- Supporting processors for new starters, changes and leavers.
- Drafting contracts, contractual changes and all employee related letters as required
- Assisting with all recruitment including adverts, helping in screening applicants and coordination and supporting in interviews
- Support in enhancing the recruitment processes, and candidate experiences with the company through contribution of ideas and strategy
- Communicating to ADP payroll processing information- collating all data from salary through to contractual changes
- Action any changes or errors from previous payroll period
- Inputting of absence onto the system checking entitlements and changes to SSP and OSP
- Ensuring P45/P46 are received and documented for all new starters
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience working as a HR Administrator ideally in a manufacturing environment
- CIPD Level 5
- Strong MS Outlook, Word and Excel skills essential
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- Have worked within an HR department previously covering recruitment/employee life cycle changes.
- Knowledge of Sage and/or ADP payroll systems is a distinct advantage
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on Human Resource positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment