2 months ago
Our client is the professional body for people in public finance. They champion high performance in public services by translating their experience and insight into clear advice and practical services. Globally, they lead the way in global public finance by standing up for sound public financial management and good governance.
Position: HR Assistant
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 36 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 to £22,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, up to 10% employer's pension contribution
About the role:
Our client has a vacancy for a full time HR Assistant to join their busy Human Resources team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career in HR.
The main purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive HR administrative support to the HR team, working with HR colleagues to provide an effective HR service.
- Supporting their HR Advisor with recruitment activities using our client’s applicant tracking system, updating candidate details, posting out jobs and arranging interviews
- Preparing HR related correspondence, including offer letters, contracts of employment, and reference requests.
- Booking HR inductions, preparing and collating new starter information packs
- Enrolling new starters on e-learning modules
- Managing internal and external training course bookings, producing delegate packs and providing joining instructions and updating training records
- Data entry of new starter and leaver information and employee updates into the HR database
- Preparation and checking of monthly payroll, ensuring monthly payroll deadlines are met
- Preparing monthly HR related reports
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming HR and Training enquiries, including dealing with general employee enquiries and daily checking and responding to shared HR inbox
- Preparing purchase orders and checking incoming invoices
- Updating HR section of intranet and Yammer sites
- Maintaining accurate HR filing and archiving system
- The role requires excellent administrative skills and the ability to manage a varied and busy workload
- Applicants must have excellent communication skills, a highly confidential approach and a willingness to work flexibly, both on one’s own initiative and as a team member
- A good working knowledge of Word and Excel, accurate data entry and attention to detail are essential
- Some previous HR administrative experience and an interest in HR is preferred
You may have experience of the following: HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR, Human Resources, Human Resource, Management Graduate, Graduate etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
5 days ago
only 4 days until close
London, London City, East Sussex, Brighton, Westminster