5 months ago
Our client is based in the middle of the UK. They offer retained and pay-as-you-go or consultancy HR support across multiple sectors, predominately in the UK.
Their HR team is dedicated to people who own and run businesses and face the challenges of managing, developing and inspiring people. They achieve this through their knowledgeable, energetic and agile team who work hard to protect their client’s businesses helping them meet their day-to-day HR challenges and in building and delivering their strategic people plan.
They seek the best HR talent available who are solution-led and continually strive to be the best in class.
Position: HR Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per annum
About the role:
The HR Assistant will assist their team in managing their employee relations matters and projects through to completion. You will enjoy a variety of administrative support activities across multiple clients. Your role is central to their success, this means you are responsible for managing the shared email inbox and communicating the client requirements with the team, as well as ensuring that all administration, travel and diary management requests are completed, accurate and well-presented.
You will assist the Director on a confidential basis. This will ensure delivery and as a result, their brand and reputation is continually improved. As part of their team, you will contribute to ideas that will improve processes, billing efficiencies development and delivery of sales and marketing initiatives, including events, campaigns and social media.
- Well-developed EQ to ensure you are able to adapt to the working styles and successfully manage the requirements of the team and the clients
- Ability to be discrete and to handle information appropriately
- Experience of producing letters, documents or presentations from a brief, whether verbal or in writing
- Have strong relationship and communication skills
- Achievement focused and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of a service-led environment that supports multiple sectors and cultures
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and respond promptly to our clients
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. IRIS is advantageous
- Technology focused and able to adapt to multiple or new systems (in-house and at client-sites)
- Travel according to the needs of the business
You may have experience of the following: HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Administrator, etc.