The HR Assistant will Provide a comprehensive administrative and payroll management service for the organisation; providing advice on agreed terms and conditions of employment to employees.
Position: HR Assistant
Location: Croydon, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
Benefits: Contributory pension, staff bonus, share purchase scheme, life insurance, reward scheme and flexible Friday scheme, as part of your professional development the company will offer financial contribution towards achieving CIPD qualifications
- Responsible for accurate input of pay data and checking payroll. Running payroll and liaising with payroll providers to ensure an accurate and timely service.
- Responsible for administration of all HR related activities.
- Responsible for accurate and timely induction and on boarding of new employees.
- Keep accurate electronic and paper based employment records of current and past employees in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Advising employees with respect to agreed terms and conditions.
- Supporting the HR team on grievance and disciplinary casework, taking minutes and preparing paperwork.
- Preparing regular management information reports, identifying areas for action e.g. sickness triggers.
- Preparation and delivery of appropriate contractual documents regarding appointments, terminations and employment variations.
- Keeping up to date in regard to developments in employment legislation.
- Maintaining and updating computerized and manual payroll and HR information systems and ensuring accurate recording of employment, personal, staffing establishment, and payroll information.
- Deliver T&A and HRIS training.
- Super user of the time and attendance system, including advising managers on T&A issues and ensure process efficiency.
- Responsible for recommending and implementing continuous improvement activities across the areas involved in.
-1 year of previous administration or payroll experience
- A good level of Microsoft Office experience
Our client designs and manufactures specialised foam products for a world of everyday applications.
For nearly 100 years they have created solutions that enable their customers to become more competitive, profitable and sustainable. Their leadership position today is based on their portfolio of differentiated products, their technological excellence and their exceptional people.
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources, Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Advisor, CIPD, etc.