Working closely with our external HR specialists you will use your knowledge to maintain and enhance our HR functions to include employee relations and HR policies, training, programs and practices, in-line with business objectives. This role will be working between our Bognor Regis & Brighton Offices or any other offices the company owns
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the identification and implementation of specific HR related projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation
- Review and develop the recruitment strategy in-line with strategic goals
- Review, maintain and develop all HR policy and procedures in conjunction with external HR consultants.
- Advise managers and provide hands on guidance on HR policy and procedures in conjunction with external HR consultants.
- Work proactively to achieve the company’s HR KPI’s
- Support Managers on recruitment matters
- Keep up to date with UK employment legislation and implement changes as and when necessary with advice from external HR consultants
- Advise on employee relations issues
- Manage talent and succession planning
- Support change management processes
- Personally manage all HR administration including, for example, processing new starters, leavers, contract changes and employee handbook updates.
- Maintaining accurate HR records.
- Monitoring and reporting of timekeeping, holidays, sickness and attendance. Ensuring that self-certification forms or fit notes are returned following each episode of sickness.
- Taking minutes at internal HR meetings.
- Acting as the first point of contact for general HR related queries and resolving where possible with the guidance of external HR consultants if necessary.
- No job description can be entirely comprehensive, and the post holder will be expected to carry out other duties as may be requested from time to time which are broadly consistent with the job description