HR Business Partner (12 Month FTC)
London, £40,000 - £45,000
Our client, a world leading Global Non-Profit organisation, are looking for a HR BP to join them in their London HQ on a 12 month FTC to cover Maternity.
This role is a vital position in the structure reporting to the Head of HR. You will be based out of the London office to help empower the people function and push the business to achieve it's critical cause.
- Provide high quality business focused HR advice and support
- Plan, develop and deliver great Human Resource activity including the coaching and guidance of managers
- Lead and manage key HR projects to support the development of the People function
- Partner closely with the Head of HR, People Director and the team on strategic initiatives to create a high performing world class function
- Implement process and procedures to further professionalise the people function
- Work on specific tasks within Organisational Development and ER
- Clear and demonstable record of success within Human Resources
- Experience of delivering HR projects
- Significant knowledge of employment law within the UK
- A CIPD qualification or similar relevant accreditation
- A top class business partner with experience of different and varied stakeholder groups, including multiple cultures and a global remit
This role is a wonderful opportunity to join an important organisation at their crucial stage of growth and transformational. If you are an animal lover with strong HR background and commercial outlook, this is the role for you.