Job Title: HR Business Assistant
Salary: £22,000 per annum (pro rata) + Amazing benefits including family BUPA, flexi pot, 25 days holidays, and a contributory pension scheme (this is just a few of the many benefits on offer)
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed Term (6 Months)
Closing Date: 17th August 2018
Purpose of the role:
- The purpose of this role is to provide a professional and responsive HR Operations service to their employees, supporting all stages of the Employee Lifecycle and providing MI reporting requirements to business areas.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries from their UK employees, responding quickly and accurately to phone and emails (shared mail box); this includes policy, process, system and payroll queries.
- Maintain the UK and global employee data across the current main HR systems; Success Factors, ensuring data integrity across the systems at all times.
- Work with the broader HR team to support the implementation of the Annual Activity plan which may specifically include: Annual performance review, Annual Pay Review, Engagement survey, Sunday Times Top 100 submission, Flexible benefits renewal, Outstanding Contribution Awards and Policy Reviews.
- Perform system administration on the Success Factors modules including, On Boarding, DocuSign, Employee Central, Performance and Goals and Reporting.
- Manage the process and system updating for all lifecycle core processes; starters, probation confirmation, leavers and changes of terms and conditions; producing all electronic paperwork and updating Success Factors. In addition requesting and responding to reference checking requirements.
- Manage the process and administration for all Family Leave, ensuring all electronic letters and system updates are delivered so that their employees are properly supported before, during and after their Leave.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports from Success factors to support the wider business with their MI requirements, using Excel to format the reports into clear, user-friendly documents.
- Work with the Pay and Benefits Advisors to prepare the payroll submission, check the payroll accuracy in readiness for payroll sign off and answer payroll queries.
- Support the wider HR team as and when required.
- Keep document templates, checklists and forms refreshed and up to date at all times, in line with Corporate style and as easy to use as possible.
- Proactively be involved in the continuous improvement implementation of the Success Factors, help to define simple, business focused processes and support the business through upgrades and implementation.
- Continuously look for ways to improve processes, policies, templates and communications, making the experience for their employees the best it can be, whilst finding ways to streamline the work within the HR Operations team.
Knowledge and experience:
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Previous HR Administration experience or similar
- Experience of using IT systems
- Excellent and proven Excel skills, experience in and an appetite for formula building, PivotTables, etc.
- Excellent MS Word skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Experience of maintaining databases
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrable HR knowledge or interest
- The ability to self-manage, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proactive and able to manage pressure and conflicting demands
- CIPD qualified or studying towards an HR qualification
- Experience of using Success Factors would be an advantage
- Experience of working in an HR Shared Services
The Company is the UK's largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses. Through their network of 19 local offices, they handle annual client turnover of £5 billion since 2010, they have advanced more than £26bn to small and medium sized businesses throughout the country.
Formed in 1982, they are a member of the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA) and support businesses in over 300 industry sectors. Globally, the company has operations in 44 locations, in 14 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia, supporting more than 9,500 business customers worldwide.
In 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 the company was awarded a place in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 48th in the most recent poll. They are supported by their parent company, a 208-year old business-to-business services group involved in logistics, shipping and ship management, floating accommodation, hydrographic survey and geophysical services, offshore project management, retail and construction equipment hire.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the Company's careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Executive, Human Resources Administrator, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer, HR Admin may also be considered for this role.