HR Business Partner - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
'What makes it so great to work here? Firstly, It's the people. 1,300 of us from 44 different nationalities working across 11 offices in the UK and Ireland. It's also our clients. We get to work with the world's biggest and best brands. Most of all though, it's the culture. We want you to be you - and we want to help you excel and grow in your career with us.'
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with long service
- The option to buy even more holiday!
- A great contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
- Fantastic private healthcare package
- First class training support and development opportunities
- Gain Invaluable Nielsen experience on your CV
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for owning and leading all HR processes within allocated client groups at country level, to deliver the people agenda in line with the business strategy. You will work with business leaders and managers to develop talent, improve employee engagement, handle employee relations issues and drive organisational change initiatives.
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
- In partnership with business leaders, agree and implement the people plan aligned to the functional and commercial priorities to deliver long and short term goals.
- Work with the Recruitment Manager to deliver effective resourcing solutions to the client group.
- Lead the Year End Process in the client groups aligning with business leaders and Compensation and Benefits colleagues.
- Drive performance management processes within the client group.
- Influence the culture and support the commitment to continued improvement, through the effective implementation of the talent management process and leading Talent Reviews.
- Coach, advise and guide managers through effective resolution of employee relations issues, including but not limited to discipline, grievance, capability and restructuring, ensuring that the Company remains legally compliant at all times and the best commercial outcomes are achieved.
- Create, deliver and embed agreed change initiatives within the client groups, liaising with HR colleagues as appropriate to leverage best practice.
To succeed in this role you will need:-
- Demonstrable experience in HR in a commercial environment resulting in sound commercial acumen.
- A proven track record in strong business partnering and collaboration with senior business leaders in a fast moving business is a must
- Ability to pick up ad hoc operational responsibilities.
- Fully CIPD qualified or equivalent qualification / experience.
- Experience of leading sometimes complex ER procedures, providing tactical hands-on HR support and skilled at coaching managers to deliver sound outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills, adept at persuading and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, comfortable working in a matrix structure, and pro-actively builds effective professional relationships.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law, practices, case law and applies this to the workplace to develop HR policy & practice to meet business and legislative requirements.
Primary Location: Oxford,Oxfordshire