My client, a leading FTSE 100 company in the Surrey/Berkshire area is looking for an experienced HRBP to help drive change and transformation from a process and cultural perspective.
The focus will be on Organisational Design and Development, Leadership Development and Executive Coaching, Workforce and strategic capability planning, Succession Planning and Talent Management, Strategic compensation, reward and retention strategies.
- Support senior leaders, in the delivery of HR activities and initiatives, to help lead their HR-related strategies.
- Lead talent and capability initiatives for the division.
- An integral part of the HR community, leading projects aligned to HR strategy deployment goals.
- Leads and proactively drives the efficient delivery of diverse change projects in support of the company's strategic agenda
- Diagnose and/or deliver organisational analysis and design activities across aligned teams, and lead the strategy on any change and consultation approach as required for business critical change programme
- Work with the relevant business lead and Shared Services to provide organisational design input and ensure that planned changes/re-organisations are implemented properly
- Ensure that the performance management process is rolled out across the business unit/function
- Ensure that reward programmes are rolled out across the business unit/function and support managers in making good reward decisions.
- Play an active role in supporting the business unit/function on commercial activity
- Collate workforce and functional performance insight and use proactively to identify issues for resolution.
I am looking for somebody experienced operating at HRBP level within a large business/matrix organisation, preferably within a customer focused contact centre.
You must have the gravitas to influence senior stakeholders and push back on business when needed.
If you feel you could be a good fit, please apply online now and/or send your CV to email@example.com (Charlotte Todhunter)