Are you looking for your next career?? Are you a successful HR Business Partner? Do you have experience with TUPE, IN and OUT??
I have partnered with a leading Heathcare Provider to find their next high performing HRBP to join their team. Your main objective is to ensure that employees are performing to the best of their ability, are highly engaged and that talent is retained, thereby ensuring the highest patient care. This will be a true business partnering role with high impact across the organisation that will require commitment, enthusiasm and the ability to influence policy and drive change. As a multi-site business, it is also vital that you are comfortable with frequent travel to these sites to proactively drive through and promote the HR and Corporate strategies (currently up to 20 sites, located in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Surrey and Middlesex) Office base nearest to Amersham.
To be successful you will need to:
- Have a customer service mentality; treating colleagues across the business as customers and committing to service levels that can be relied upon.
- Be very knowledgeable in employment law and know how to apply this in a commercially-savvy way.
- Be willing and able to get 'hands on' in activities required on a day-to-day basis as well as in relation to delivering the overall service and continuous improvement.
- Develop close working relationships with colleague across the business, with a particular emphasis on supporting Business Managers.
- Provide accurate, commercially-focussed and trusted employment law advice to managers based on sound technical knowledge as well as the Company's published policies and procedures.
- Ensure the treatment of both employees, self-employed workers, and agency workers are compliant with relevant legislation, ethically-sound and employees comply with professional standards/registration requirements particular to their role.
- Provide support/cover to the HR Advice Centre as and when required.
- Keep up to date in developments in Employment Law and Human Resources best practice to maximise effectiveness and ensure compliance.
- Educated to A-Level standard
- CIPD qualified Level 7 or equivalent (or Level 5 and already studying towards Level 7)
- Member of the CIPD
- Knowledge of /proficient in HRIS, ideally SelectHR
Please do not hesitate to contact me: Adam, firstname.lastname@example.org,