9 months ago
HR Business Partner
For over fifty years, our client have been providing people with a place to call home and that has always been their mission. But as a forward thinking and innovative social enterprise they realise that people need a lot more than just bricks and mortar to be the best they can be. So, besides building great places to live, they also offer a whole lot more, creating the basis for their customers to really fulfil their potential and make the most of their lives…and that what makes them different!
Position: HR Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time, 12 month Interim Contract
Closing Date: 17th January 2018
About the role:
Are you a progressive, dynamic, forward thinking HRBP who is achievement oriented and focused on real outputs? If so, how would you like the opportunity to join a progressive and innovative social enterprise, on a 12 month Interim Contract, in a 'full on' role working at a strategic level but also getting your sleeves rolled up and working operationally if necessary?
Our client is undertaking a ground-breaking initiative, with a focus on developing a new kind of relationship with their customers that will herald significant change for colleagues at each and every level.
Acting as a primary source of expertise on all HR matters across the organisation, helping to create a high performance, change driven culture right across the board.
- Good level of experience operating as a senior strategic HRBP.
- Organizational lead on large scale transformation combined with strong.
- Organisational Development background.
- Evidence of building high performance teams and creating the right environment for high performance teams to develop.
- Evidence of coaching senior leaders and managers in adopting appropriate leadership styles.
- Experience of operating in a senior role and leading in an HR environment.
- Building strong partnerships throughout the business, in order to promote and protect their values and culture, whilst delivering a seamless service at each and every level.
- Helping shape the future of the organisation through the identification and coaching of talent, whilst actively seeking out areas in which HR can add real value to the business.
- Able to make an early and continuing contribution, you must be an experienced HR professional, ideally already holding an MCIPD qualification.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, coupled with strong investigative and analytical abilities, along with the confidence and credentials to promote / drive change.
- A full UK Driving Licence is essential.
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Analyst, Human Resources Analyst, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources etc.
Benefits: Company Rewards - a chance to save money or receive cash back on your everyday shopping Flexible benefits - £400 to spend on a range of options from medical cover to gym memberships Pension - they offer a highly competitive choice of defined benefit or defined contribution pension schemes Generous holiday allowance - 27 days a year, rising to 30 days after five years' service Childcare Vouchers - an opportunity for parents or guardians to save money on childcare through salary exchange Car Salary Exchange - a scheme offering colleagues a way of leasing a car through a professional fleet management company Cycle to work Scheme - colleagues can lease a bike up to the value of £1,000 through monthly salary exchange.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easyweb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close