We have partnered with an innovative technology company based in Central London to find Business Partner to join the HR team.
This role is responsible for partnering with the sales and marketing groups across the EMEA region and will report into the EMEA HR Director.
It will provide support and guidance to local and remote employees on all HR matters and will work closely with the US HQ to implement initiatives and programmes globally.
Main responsibilities include:
- Compensations and benefits
- Employee relations
- Identify insights and design initiatives to address trends in the business through the analysis for HRIS data
- Coach and support managers on all HR related issues
- Learning & Development
- Implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Facilitate and support employee change processes
- On boarding of new employees
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with client groups across Europe, particularly in Germany and France and be familiar with the local employment laws.
For more information on this role, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org