7 months ago
HR Business Partner
Our clients vision is to be the best performing force in the country. They are looking for individuals who share their PROUD values and have a passion for contributing towards the overall aim.
Position: People Services Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary Maternity cover for up to 12 months
Hours: 37 per week, Monday to Friday; Part time / flexible working options will be considered
Salary: £38,538 to £42,492 per annum pro rata
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to identify opportunities for strategic people solutions for a specific business area that add organisational value and support a high performing culture. The post holder will use management and performance information to support and inform senior leaders in developing effective people plans.
- Provide HR knowledge and advice to support senior leadership teams for the achievement of business objectives, improving service delivery and performance
- Develop capability of managers to anticipate, pre-empt, and deal with organisational and people issues
- Manage & develop the local people services teams to provide professional advice across the full range of HR activity
- Analyse complex workforce data to identify organisational opportunities and risks and make recommendations for improvement, develop and implement plans
- Develop and maintain collaborative and professional partnership links with HR colleagues, managers and other stakeholders to deliver solutions to business issues, influencing, negotiating and challenging as appropriate
- Influence business decisions and act as coach to managers; providing challenge, guidance and advice as appropriate
- Develop and implement pragmatic HR & OD solutions to improve performance, embedding a culture of continuous improvement and openness to change
- Work in partnership with Finance Business Partners to develop effective processes to facilitate the production and maintenance of accurate and timely establishment data
- Ensure that the force values and behavioural expectations are clearly understood and considered by managers, officers and staff in their decision making and actions
- Support the people services values by treating ‘Everybody’ both internally within People Services and in the wider family as an Adult, a Customer and a Human being (‘EACH’) and adopting a culture of collaboration and team working within People Services
- Participate in the Force PDR process and take responsibility for identifying your own professional and career development needs
- Undertake regular appraisals of your staff in accordance with the Force PDR process and take responsibility for helping to address their professional and career development needs
- Chartered MCIPD Qualified or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in a senior HR position in a large, multi-disciplined organisation
- Current knowledge, understanding and practical application of effective people management solutions to identified business problems
- Demonstrable track record in developing HR initiatives that deliver business outcomes and develop organisational capacity and build a strong employer reputation
- Knowledge and understanding of employment law, diversity and equality and organisational performance
- Proven ability in resolving strategic HR issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop successful partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders, demonstrating excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- The ability to use IT packages (for example Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and specialist software packages)
- Must have the ability to travel around the County to various locations as and when required
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Analyst, Human Resources Analyst, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.