12 months ago
HR Business Partner
Our client is the parent company of other privately-owned groups. Started over 200 years ago, the Group has gone on to grow successful businesses in sectors ranging from manufacturing to real estate.
Sustained growth particularly over the last 10 years has resulted in the opening of a number of manufacturing and commercial businesses across the world.
Today they employ in excess of 1300 people worldwide, with property and manufacturing operations in the UK, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, China, Thailand, Malaysia, India and Brazil.
Position: HR Business Partner
Location: Field Based, Sowerby Bridge, Oldbury & Oxford
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
About the role:
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing high quality HR Business Partnering across a diverse organisation. As an HR professional you must be comfortable working independently and dealing with a broad range of HR issues, acting at both a strategic and operational level across multiple sites within the UK.
- Ensure that clear communications and reporting structures are in place with direct report
- Monthly reports completed and submitted to the Head of HR Operations in accordance with agreed monthly deadlines
- Employee Relations, including Management of formal Procedures
- Advise managers on management practice and ensure managerial compliance with policies and procedures including grievance and disciplinary issues; updating them as appropriate
- Support the Talent Partner with hiring manager communications
- Advise and coach managers on the recruitment process
- Liaise with Finance Business Partners and the resourcing team on all recruitment activity
- Advise and coach managers on performance management issues and processes - provide training, support and guidance aligned to creating a High-Performance Culture
- Create HR objectives specific to each business area that feeds into the overall business strategy
- Coach and advise on talent mapping, competency mapping, succession planning, objectives progress and employee engagement
- Provide guidance and support to key stakeholders as and when required
- Ensure that regular audits are completed in accordance with the internal data integrity KPI`s
- Manage the benefits supplier relationship and ensure that all policies are up to date
- Carry out annual reviews with their benefits supplier to ensure that they receive the best possible terms and cost
- Undertake frequent business travel as and when required
- Significant recent HR generalist experience, within an HRBP structure
- Significant experience of operating in multi-locations
- Progressive experience developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Broad Employee Relations experience within the Region
- Specialist HR competence within Compensation & Benefits, Talent, Learning & Development to bring strength to HR Team
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation structure
- Computer literate Microsoft Office & HRIS
- Masters Business Degree in Human Resource Management or other relevant subject
- Full CIPD Membership
- Fluent in spoken English and adept at written skills in English. Knowledge of local languages will be an added advantage
- Ability to travel to all UK sites within Group
- Full driving licence
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Analyst, Human Resources Analyst, HR Generalist, Employee Relations, CIPD, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.