6 months ago
HR Business Partner
Our client are an outsourced contact centre with a difference. They pride themselves on delivering high quality specialist services as true partners to highly recognised, leading brands in the energy, telecoms, digital and media sectors. Their continuing success has been achieved through a belief that they are here to help. They help their Customers achieve their goals and help their ‘remarkable people’ to grow, succeed and be the best they can be.
Position: HR Business Partner
Location: Seaham, Durham
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: circa £35K per annum
Benefits: Established company with fantastic career opportunities; Access to a wide range of staff benefits some of which are Contributory pension scheme. Access to a benefit portal with numerous discounts and offers. Paid day off for your birthday; Free parking; Buy and sell holidays.
About the role:
As their business expands they have an exciting opportunity in their Seaham site for an HR Business Partner.
- Support delivery of the HR agenda aligned to business objectives
- Strategically partner the Operations team
- Develop and coach Line Managers in all people management practices
- Day to day operational support on people management issues
- Manage and support projects as part of the wider HR strategic plan specifically around employee engagement.
- Challenge processes and ways of working in the business
- Work alongside the wider HR team based in the Hull head office
- Working autonomously, you will also be required to undertake HR Administration as required to support your work, however you will be supported by the central HR team
- Ideally CIPD qualified or previous relevant experience in a generalist
- HR Business Partner role
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to build senior relationships
- Self-starter able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Analyst, Human Resources Analyst, HR Generalist, Employee Relations, CIPD, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.