10 months ago
In this role you will act as a professional and competent HR Business Partner to this company ensuring a variety of HR operational and administrative tasks are carried out to a high standard for internal customers. Acting as a Partner to all functions across all sites delivering a comprehensive HR service.
You will deliver practical solutions to people issues in line with employment legislation, assisting in developing robust polices and processes to ensure this company becomes an employer of choice. Motivating and developing employees with fairness and integrity ensuring a competent multi-skilled and flexible workforce.
- You will provide a comprehensive HR Business Partner service to Line Managers, employees and the business building strong relationships across functions.
- Recruitment & retention - you will be responsible for some recruitment activity including interviewing, contracts of employment and development of the induction.
- Assisting with training programmes, employee development, providing guidance on training and development solutions and evaluate all training.
- Be able to advise and support employees on company benefits and evaluate company benefits annually ensuring they are up to date and relevant
- Manage employee relations, absence, sickness, disciplinaries, and maternity and paternity, advising on people issues as requested. You should also be able to assist with complex HR issues such as redundancy and change management using HR knowledge and experience.
- Policies and procedures - Employee Handbook; ensure all polices are legally compliant and handbook is kept up to date.
- You will be someone who is able to promote positive change in people management.
- Employee Survey - administer and evaluate results identifying areas of improvement.
- Performance management - assist with development of robust appraisal systems and coach managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and on time each month.
- Ensure all HR administration is completely accurately and within timescales..
- You must be graduate CIPD qualified
- Be someone who is pro-active, self-motivated and people orientated
- A confident individual who is capable of working independently but also able to build strong relationships, liaising and advising at all levels.
- You will possess a high level of verbal communication and presentations skills together with demonstrable, solid knowledge of employment law
- Someone who is skilled in analysing situations to work towards the best outcome for both the business and the employee.
- You will be experienced across all HR disciplines.
Their mission is to excel in very interaction with their customers. Their values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and their commitment to sustainability