6 months ago
HR Business Partner
Our client’s Mission is to work with partners and the communities they serve to make Nottinghamshire a safe, secure place to live, work and visit. Our client’s priorities are to: engage their communities, create a service that works for local people and become an employer of choice. They are looking for individuals who share their PROUD values and have a passion for contributing towards their priorities.
Position: People Services Business Partner
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Part time or flexible working options will be considered)
Hours: 37 per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £38,925 to £42,918 per annum pro rata if part time
About the role:
The HR Business Partner will design, develop and implement directly, and through others, people related strategies and solutions in their area of responsibility.
- Provide HR knowledge and advice to support senior leadership teams for the achievement of business objectives, improving service delivery and performance
- Develop capability of managers to anticipate, pre-empt, and deal with organisational and people issues
- Manage & develop the local people services teams to provide professional advice across the full range of HR activity
- Analyse complex workforce data to identify organisational opportunities and risks and make recommendations for improvement, develop and implement plans
- Develop and maintain collaborative and professional partnership links with HR colleagues, managers and other stakeholders to deliver solutions to business issues, influencing, negotiating and challenging as appropriate
- Influence business decisions and act as coach to managers; providing challenge, guidance and advice as appropriate
- Develop and implement pragmatic HR & OD solutions to improve performance, embedding a culture of continuous improvement and openness to change
- Work in partnership with Finance Business Partners to develop effective processes to facilitate the production and maintenance of accurate and timely establishment data
- Ensure that the force values and behavioural expectations are clearly understood and considered by managers, officers and staff in their decision making and actions; reinforcing and influencing them through all interactions and processes
- Participate in the Force PDR process and take responsibility for identifying your own professional and career development needs
- Chartered MCIPD Qualified or equivalent experience to carry out the main duties of the role
- Significant experience in a senior HR position in a large, multi-disciplined organisation
- Current knowledge, understanding and practical application of effective people management solutions to identified business problems
- Demonstrable track record in developing HR initiatives that deliver business outcomes and develop organisational capacity and build a strong employer reputation
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of employment law, diversity & equality and organisational performance
- Ability to produce strategic reports and documents and undertake presentations to a variety of target audiences.
- The ability to use IT packages
- Must have the ability to travel around the County to various locations as and when required
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, HR Analyst, Human Resources Analyst, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.