Annapurna HR has partnered with an incredibly exciting tech start up to find a HR Business Partner to join the team.
The company is it's first year and they are circa 60 people based in their London office.
This role will report into the Head of HR who works part time. This is a generalist role. Please bear in mind, that as they are a start up, the successful candidate will spend a lot of time helping the business reach its growth goals. They will also support the Head of HR on all things people and step in to the No.1 role on the 2 days a week when the Head of HR is not there.
There is huge growth and development opportunities with this role for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensure that the People strategy is aligned to the business needs to help it achieve its objectives. Ensure the right people are in the right place.
- Educate the teams on various HR initiatives including learning and development and recognition programs.
- Lead on Employee engagement
- Lead on various projects
- Provide training and coaching to leadership team on best practice recruitment, selection and induction
- Managing advertising campaigns within budget, including the production of job adverts
- Design and execute the recruitment brand
- Screen application forms and shortlisting applicants
- Negotiate salaries and benefits
- Develop and implement a recruitment and induction strategy, including identification of appropriate delivery systems and processes
- Develop creative recruitment solutions to attract the appropriate level and quality of staff, identifying and creating talent pipelines
- Ensure the organisation is compliant with and aware of current employment legislation
- Manage the UK job evaluation process and support the process; ensuring consistency of job titles and any grades.
The ideal candidate will have
- Strong Generalist HR experience and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a start up environment
- Experience in recruitment
- CIPD (or similar) qualified or working towards an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
If are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Kathryn on email@example.com