Annapurna HR have partnered with a media company to find a HR Business Partner to join their team.
This role will look after various locations in the South East of the country and can work in any of the offices or from home.
Locations are: Essex, Cambridge, Surrey, Bucks, Herts, Kent, Bedfordshire.
The Business Partner will work with the Senior Leadership Team to develop and implement an effective people plan to support the business objectives and to deliver operational excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide organisation development, change management expertise and a value-adding partnership to the business.
- Develop an HR agenda that supports the objective of the organisation.
- Facilitating change and culture initiatives.
- Lead and drive projects across the business unit.
- Succession planning
- Manage multiple change programmes to drive down costs and to support the growth agenda.
- Working with the Resourcing team, provide sponsorship and drive the execution of a cohesive talent acquisition strategy that focuses on attracting, retaining and developing talent.
- ompensation and benefits offering and ensuring it is fit for purpose across all areas.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- substantial experience in HR as a HR generalist.
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent recognised qualification/ degree in related subject (or ability to demonstrate equivalent levels of functional knowledge)
- Knowledge of/ know how to work in a matrixed model
- Experience with dispersed workforce
- Solid project management background and experience with HR technologies
For more information on this role please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org