2 months ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a leading manufacturing business in the chemical/processing industry. Based just outside of Sheffield, the organisation is seeking to appoint a HR Business Partner to work closely with line managers and business unit managers to provide an efficient and effective HR support service to the business.
This is an end to end role working closely with the HR Director on all aspects of HR.
The role will provide generalist HR support to all employees, ranging from the Senior Management Team through to key external suppliers.
Specific role duties will include:
* Working closely with the organisation's managers to develop the HR agenda which is in line with the organisation's objectives
* Maintenance of all HR records, both manual and electronic via the Cascade HR database
* Arrange contracts of employment, references and induction coordination for all new starters
* Provide support for the collation, coordination and reporting on Performance Development Review (PDR's)
* Coaching and advising managers on employee relations matters, ensuring all management approaches are legally sound
* Supporting line managers with the recruitment process inclusive of drafting job descriptions, liaising with agencies and facilitating interviews
* Supporting managers in identifying learning and development and specific training needs
* Creating and maintaining effective relationships at all levels across the business
* A proactive approach to continually seeking ways to improve HR processes and systems from an administrative and customer service perspective
The ability to communicate at all levels and consistently operate with tact and diplomacy is paramount in this role. The successful candidate will be dedicated to providing the highest quality of service which meets the needs and requirements of customers, employees and the wider organisation.
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience as a HR Advisor as a minimum is essential
* Experience in supporting a diverse group of senior managers
* Intermediate IT skills, being proficient in Microsoft Office applications and previous use of a HRM system (specifically, Cascade)
* Strong stakeholder management and influencing capability
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.