4 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with an established UK IT business looking to appoint a HR Business Partner. Based in Sheffield this role will have regional responsibility for Norwich and London so you must be comfortable with regular travel. Reporting into the HR Director and operating as part of a small HR team the role will have responsibility for supporting key stakeholders of the business and offers a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference as a HR professional.
The role has a broad generalist remit and will have responsibility for all aspects of HR from ER, recruitment, change, development, engagement, succession planning as well as advising and supporting managers and dealing with day to day HR operations.
The role will support on the implementation of the People Plan into the business during a period of significant organic growth and change. Providing expert HR advice across the business and is an excellent opportunity for a CIPD qualified Senior HR Advisor. You will have extensive experience gained within a HR Business Partner role with the ability to influence at all levels, a thorough working knowledge of UK employment legislation, and strong operational HR capability.
There will be an expectation for travel and overnight stays in order to fulfil the role. Train travel is encouraged
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the HR Director on all areas of the People Plan implementation
- Supporting on all day to day HR issues.
- Ensuring best HR practice across the business and supporting management teams on operational HR matters
- Work across the business on key areas of HR including attraction, retention and engagement strategies
- Supporting on learning and development initiatives to maximise people development
- Manage complex employee relations issues as appropriate
- Ensure effective communication of HR policies and procedures across the business
- Ensure the business is legally compliant and up to date on current legislation
Elevation HR are interested in speaking with Senior HR Professionals with the following skills and experience:
- Generalist experience and track record at HR Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor level.
- Degree qualified desirable and CIPD qualified
- Strong commercial acumen and credibility
- Demonstrable experience of attraction, retention and engagement initiatives
- Strong employment law and best practice knowledge
- Experience of business mergers and acquisitions and/or Tupe
- Confident of operating and influencing at senior management level
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
11 days ago
only 20 days until close